Monday, July 2, 2012

right, that blog thing....

...And I'm back, after another long hiatus, but at least this one was productive.

While I've been gone, I've been working on some things. Like having my husband help me with my "business". I'm calling it Stephanie Elizabeth Knits for now, until it actually becomes real. Then I have much bigger plans. ::insert evil laugh here::. Find me on facebook!

I've also been trying to get all my art supplies in the same place. I've started doodling again, and painting, and as soon as my dye gear comes back, I'll pick that up again too. Hopefully, if I can get my phone to cooperate with me, I will try to start blogging regularly again. We don't currently have the internet at home (which makes it really hard to do just about anything, actually...) We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment